ASHBURN, Va., Jan. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Notwithstanding the market weakness caused by depressed macroeconomic conditions and uncertainty over the last three years, Brainware, Inc. announced today that the company has grown sales during that same period by 260%.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100827/PH56146LOGO )
In 2011, Brainware is proud to have:
- Contracted with a broad range of companies globally to drive efficiency, productivity and control in their AP, AR, mailroom and claims processing operations. By demonstrating unparalleled scalability, out-of-the-box extraction rates of well over 90% and the ability to deploy quickly in even the most complex IT environments, Brainware closed more than a dozen new deals valued at more than $1 million each.
- Achieved Microsoft Managed ISV Partner status, aligning Brainware with Microsoft's sales, technology and partner ecosystem to broaden Brainware's footprint for advanced data capture. Within months, this partnership yielded a benchmark case study that validated Brainware's ability to capture header and line-item data from more than 5 million documents a day, as well as delivery of Distiller's capabilities to the cloud via Microsoft's Azure platform. Brainware also announced partnerships with KnowledgeLake, MHC Software and HP, to add to its market-defining partnerships with Perceptive, Oracle, Dolphin and Ascend. These relationships further establish Brainware as the de facto standard for intelligent data capture among the world's leading ECM and ERP platforms.
- Worked intimately with the Institute of Financial Operations, the premier association for finance professionals, to bridge the gap between innovative technologies and the community of professionals whose routines stand to benefit from alignment with those technologies. In addition to partnering for numerous industry events in the U.S. and U.K., Brainware became the first software vendor to CAPA-certify its entire sales group, demonstrating the company's commitment to working with the financial operations community as a knowledgeable partner for achieving world-class performance.
- Supported the recognition of Shell, Old Dominion Freight Line and Gardner Denver as they were honored for their successful deployments of intelligent data capture and process transformation. These and other customer success stories were profiled in such publications as Healthcare Financial Management, Profit Online, Business Finance and imageSource.
- Expanded European operations to a new sales office in Central London, in addition to increasing personnel at the company's EMEA headquarters in Neuchatel, Switzerland. In total, Brainware's ranks swelled by more than 50% in 2011 alone. Furthermore, the company created a public-private partnership with Haute Ecole Arc (HE-Arc) in Neuchatel, establishing a technical program that will enable today's talent to develop the technologies to serve the business IT community for generations to come.
"Despite the clear economic downturn we have observed globally since 2008, Brainware's average contract value has nearly tripled in that period, a clear demonstration of the value our software offers to enterprises that are committed to sustainability and growth regardless of market pressures," said Carl E. Mergele, Chief Executive Officer at Brainware. "By expanding our presence through multiple channels, including partnerships with some of the largest and most trusted names in IT, cloud-based delivery of our intelligent data capture technology, expansion across all document-driven processes within the enterprise, unparalleled collaboration with financial professionals and more, Brainware is relentless in meeting the challenge of fulfilling the business process automation needs of Global 2000 clientele."
About Brainware, Inc.
Brainware, Inc. is an innovative provider of intelligent data capture and enterprise search solutions that help Global 2000 companies eliminate costly manual data entry, rapidly process large volumes of documents and retrieve data from across the enterprise. Its solutions were built from the ground up to manage unstructured data without templates, exact definitions, taxonomies or indexing. Headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia, Brainware maintains global sales and support operations through its North American, U.K. and European offices. Brainware customers include Airbus, Alcon, Anadarko, BB&T, Baylor Health Care System, British American Tobacco, BSkyB, Clear Channel Communications, Cleveland Clinic, Continental Airlines, CORT, Frontier Communications, Gardner Denver, Halliburton, Her Majesty's Prison Service, Johns Manville, KPMG, NEC, NHS/Steria, Newell Rubbermaid, Old Dominion Freight Line, Philip Morris International, Rabobank, Resurrection Health Care, Reynolds & Reynolds, Shell, Southern Company, Sun Chemical, The Bank of New York Mellon/SourceNet, TriZetto, and many others. For more information, please visit www.brainware.com.
Public Relations Specialist
SOURCE Brainware, Inc.