BENTONVILLE, Ark., Nov. 5, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Sam's Club, the nation's eighth largest retailer and leading membership warehouse club, has launched its Holidays Made Simple website, samsclub.com/holidays, dedicated to offering gift ideas, party planning tips and daily specials during the holiday season.
Holidays Made Simple
The Sam's Club seasonal website offers a variety of features to help members get more joy for their jingle during the holidays, including:
- Special Buy of the Day – Each day throughout the holiday season, Sam's Club will feature one sought-after gift. Members will be the first to know about the Special Buy of the Day by signing up for Sam's Club's daily holiday mobile alerts at samsclub.com/holidays. They can also sign up to receive daily e-mails featuring these great deals. Beginning Saturday, Nov. 6 through Nov. 8, Sam's Club will offer special pricing on the following items.*
- Vizio 32" LCD HDTV at $288.86
- Vizio 42" LCD HDTV at $489.00
- Vizio 47" 120 hz LCD HDTV at $668.00
- Vizio 55" 120 hz LCD HDTV at $889.00
- Interactive Gift Finder – Whether searching for something special for a spouse or best friend, or simply needing a gift within a specific price range, members can use the interactive gift finder to select the right present for everyone on their list.
- Santa's Nice List – Members can take the friend quiz and add Facebook friends to Santa's Nice List to get suggested gift ideas for them from Sam's Club.
- Share Your Traditions – For those who take a light-hearted approach to the holidays, they'll enjoy the "Off-the-Wall, Decking the Halls Traditions" of the featured Danderfield family, from how they "dress" the turkey to their unconventional Christmas tree. Members can join in the fun and share family-favorite holiday traditions by uploading personal stories or videos.
- Holiday Events Calendar – During the holiday season, Sam's Club hosts many in-Club special events including the eighth annual Holiday Taste of Sam's Club, Nov. 19 through 21, and the Day After Thanksgiving Shopping Event on Nov. 26. During the Holiday Taste of Sam's Club, members will have the opportunity to sample nearly 50 different items and learn from in-Club demonstrations. Each year, Sam's Club selects dozens of the season's best toys, electronics and jewelry for special pricing to kick off the holiday shopping season for the members-only Day After Thanksgiving Shopping Event.
For more tips and ideas on how Sam's Club can make the holidays simpler, visit the Holidays Made Simple site at samsclub.com/holidays or download the Sam's Club mobile application, available for iPhone, Android-powered or BlackBerry smart phones to access holiday ideas, product information and more.
Join the Conversation Online
Sam's Club now offers unique ways for members to engage with one another and receive information. Twitter and Facebook users can get the latest news and hot items of the day by following or becoming a fan of Sam's Club. To find Sam's Club on Facebook, visit www.facebook.com/samsclub. Tweeters can follow @samsclub and @samsclubdeals to stay up-to-date.
*While supplies last. Visit www.samsclub.com/holidays for details.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club is a division of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., (NYSE: WMT). The first Sam's Club opened its doors in Midwest City, Okla., in 1983. Today, Sam's Club serves more than 47 million U.S. Members with locations nationwide, as well in Brazil, China and Mexico. Sam's Club saves its members on average 30.4 percent over grocery and specialty retailers by offering superior values on quality merchandise and services for home or work. Saving is made simple at Sam's Club. Visit samsclub.com for more information.
SOURCE Sam's Club