SAO PAULO, April 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TOTVS S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: TOTS3), the leader in developing and marketing integrated enterprise management software and provision of related services in Brazil and Latin America, today announces its results for the first quarter of 2012 (1Q12).
Highlights of the period:
- Net Revenue: R$351.085 million (+15.1% vs. 1Q11 and +4.8% vs. 4Q11).
- License fees: R$92.190 million (+6.5% vs. 1Q11 and +14.7% vs. 4Q11).
- Corporate Model: Additional licenses of R$19.200 million (+3.1% vs. 1Q11), the highest amount ever registered in the corporate model.
- Service Revenue: R$110.564 million (+22.7% vs. 1Q11 and -1.1% vs. 4Q11), the best performance of services ever registered in a first quarter.
- Maintenance Revenue: R$177.394 million (+16.9%% vs. 1Q11 and +3.4% vs. 4Q11).
- Operating Costs and Expenses: R$258.950 million (+10.8% vs. 1Q11 and +4.4% vs. 4Q11).
- EBITDA: R$92.135 million (+29.1 vs. 1Q11 and +5.8% vs. 4Q11).
- EBITDA Margin: 26.2% of consolidated EBITDA margin (+280b.p. vs. 1Q11 and +20b.p. vs. 4Q11).
- Net Income: R$49.920 million in 1Q12 (+48.7% vs. 1Q11 and -16.8% vs. 4Q11).
- Market Share: The study from Gartner Institute indicates an increase of 2.4 percentage points of market share in the Brazilian ERP total market in 2011.For further information, please visit: www.totvs.com/ir.
Conference Call in English
Thursday, April 26th, 2012, 11:00 a.m. (New York)
Phone: +1 (412) 317-6776
Investor Relations Officer
Phone: +55 (11) 2099-7105 / 7097
SOURCE TOTVS S.A.