Unedited news and product information from vendors.
RoboBusiness Leadership Summit Announces World Class Keynote and Session Speakers to Advance Commercialization of Robotics
Sep 09, 2011 (01:09 PM EDT)
Robotics Executives to converge in Boston November 2-3rd
FRAMINGHAM, Mass., Sept. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Robotics Trends today announced the lineup of keynote and session speakers for RoboBusiness 2011 Leadership Summit, the international executive-level business development event for technology innovators, management and developers of robotics companies, investors, and specifiers and users of robotics products, taking place November 2-3, 2011 at the Sheraton Boston Hotel, Boston, Mass. (www.robobusiness.com)
- Colin Angle, Chairman of the Board, CEO and Co-Founder, iRobot
- Paul Copioli, President, VEX Robotics
- Dan Kara, Conference Chair, RoboBusiness Leadership Summit
- James Overholt, Director, Joint Center for Robotics, U.S. Army TARDEC (Tank Automotive Research Development and Engineering Center)
- John Reid, Director, Product Technology and Innovation, John Deere
- Samuel Bouchard, President and CEO, Robotiq
- Rod Brooks, Founder, Chairman and CTO, Heartland Robotics
- Ryan Calo, Director for Privacy and Robotics, Stanford University
- John Dulchinos, CEO, Adept Technology
- Michael Dunbar, Manager of Business Development, Velodyne LIDAR
- Charles Grinnell, CEO, Harvest Automation
- Joseph Jones, CTO, Harvest Automation
- Rush Lashelle, Director, Global Sales & Marketing, Adept Technology
- Karl Meier, Director of Marketing, ADVANCED Motion Controls
- Mick Mountz, CEO and Founder, Kiva Systems
- Erik Nieves, Director, Technology Advancement Team, Yaskawa America - Motoman Robotics Division
- Steve Ohler, Senior Vice President - US Office, Jetta Company Limited
- Lauro Ojeda, Chief Engineer, Microinfinity, CO. LTD.
- Stathis Papaefstathiou, General Manager Robotics, Microsoft
- Stan Reiss, General Partner, Matrix Partners
- Dina Routhier, Vice President, Massachusetts Technology Development Corporation
- Patrick Rowe, VP of Research and Development, RE2, Inc.
- Linda Thayer, Attorney At Law, IP Specialist, Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Regis Vincent, Senior Computer Scientist, SRI International Artificial Intelligence Center (AIC)
- Jason Zielke, President/COO, Precise Path Robotics
Sponsors: Adept Technology, Advanced Motion Controls, Elmo Motion Control, Finnegan LLP, Freescale, Infranor, iRobot, Jetta Company Ltd., JETRO, John Deere, Maxon Motors, MICROMO, MicroStrain, OLogic, SRI International, VEX Robotics, Motoman Robotics, and Yost Engineering.
For sponsorship information, contact Rich Erb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-663-1500 x331.
For more information and to register to attend visit www.robobusiness.com.
ABOUT ROBOTICS TRENDS
Robotics Trends is the world's first integrated media company serving the burgeoning personal, service and mobile robotics marketplace:
SOURCE Robotics Trends