SAO PAULO, July 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- TOTVS S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: TOTS3), the leader in developing and marketing integrated enterprise management software and provision of related services in Brazil, today announces its results for the second quarter of 2011 (2Q11).
Highlights of the period:
- 22nd consecutive quarter of double digit revenue growth.
- Net Revenue: R$315.196 million in the quarter, up 16.7% (2Q11 vs. 2Q10); and R$620.214 million in the first half, up 16.9% (1H11 vs. 1H10).
- License Fees: R$79.471 million in 2Q11, (+13.0% vs. 2Q10); and R$166.010 million in 1H11 (+23.9% vs. 1H10).
- Average Ticket: average ticket grew 22.8% in 2Q11, reaching R$31.980 thousand for new clients (+18.7% vs. 2Q10) and R$15.597 thousand for base clients (+26.7 vs. 2Q10).
- Service Revenue: R$102.578 million, up 13.2% on 2Q10, a new quarterly record and more than the double of the percentage growth between 1Q10 and 1Q11.
- Maintenance Fee Revenue: R$159.844 million in 2Q11, up 16.3% on 2Q10.
- EBITDA: R$73.130 million in 2Q11 (+16.5% vs. 2Q10).
- Consolidated Net Income: R$36.132 million, 2nd highest in the Company's history.
- TOTVS in IBrX – TOTVS joins the IBrX index as the 64th most representative share in the index's current portfolio.
- TOTVS expands its leadership in Brazil – an IDC study reveals that TOTVS has a market share of 68.9% of the small and medium business (SMB) segment and 46.4% of the total market for ERP suites in Brazil.
For further information, please visit: www.totvs.com/ir.
Conference Call in English
Thursday, July 28, 2011, 10:30 a.m. (Sao Paulo)
Phone: +1 (412) 317-6776
Jose Rogerio Luiz
EVP, CFO and IRO
Gilsomar Maia / Flavio Bongiovanni
Phone: +55 (11) 2099-7105 / 7097
SOURCE TOTVS S.A.