SAO PAULO, Oct. 27 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- TOTVS S.A. (BOVESPA: TOTS3), the leader in developing and marketing integrated enterprise management software and provision of related services in Brazil, today announces its results for the third quarter of 2010.
Highlights of the period:
- 19th consecutive quarter of double-digit revenue growth.
- Net Revenue: new quarterly record of R$303.201 million, 20.0% up on 3Q09.
- License fee: 44.5% growth over 3Q09 for a new quarterly record of R$95.0 million, up 35.1% on 2Q10.
- New software clients: 854 in 3Q10, 14.6% higher than in 2Q10, another quarterly record. New clients in 9M10 totaled 2,221, 20.0% over 9M09.
- Average ticket 50.0% higher than in 3Q09 and 19.2% over 9M09.
- Service revenue: growth of 7.6% (3Q10 vs. 3Q09), amounting to R$93.7 million. Growth of 11.5% in 9M10 over 9M09.
- Maintenance Fee revenue: R$140.125 million in 3Q10, 13.7% over 3Q09, a new record.
- EBITDA of R$88.2 million, 32.7% up on 3Q09, with the highest ever quarterly Margin of 29.1%, 280 basis points higher in 3Q10 over 3Q09.
- Net Income and Adjusted Net Income of R$32.978 million (+6.8% over 3Q09) and R$43.610 million (+5.8% over 3Q09), respectively.
For further information, please visit: www.totvs.com/ir
Conference Call in English
Thursday, October 28, 2010, 02:00 p.m. (Brasilia)
Phone: +1 (412) 317-6776
Jose Rogerio Luiz
EVP, CFO and IRO
Gilsomar Maia / Flavio Bongiovanni
Phone: (11) 3981-7105 / 7097
SOURCE TOTVS S.A.