SAN FRANCISCO, July 20 /PRNewswire/ --
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/justanswer-adds-live-chat-feature-for-on-demand-access-to-experts-98795879.html
CORE NEWS FACTS
- JustAnswer, the largest paid Q&A site, is now offering Live Chat for customers who want real-time help from verified Doctors, Mechanics, Veterinarians, Computer Technicians and other Experts.
- With the real-time capabilities of the Live Chat feature, customers can now have on-demand access to Experts.
- Live Chat is now available in over 80 countries, across more than 100 JustAnswer categories to provide customers with a new way to access answers from thousands of Experts.
- Early tests have revealed that customers prefer the instantaneous and comprehensive experience of chat sessions compared to the slower back and forth of the Q&A thread.
- Live Chat has had early success with some of the most popular categories on the site including Home Improvement, Electronics, Computer and Car.
- Live Chat is enabled once an Expert responds via the instant message window so that the Expert is able to answer additional follow-up questions and information requests in real-time.
- The feature is available throughout the conversation until the customer is satisfied with the Expert's answer.
KEY CUSTOMER BENEFITS
- Get on-demand access to any Expert including a Doctor, Mechanic, Veterinarian, Computer Technician and more.
- Added layer of convenience with near instant Expert response available 24/7.
- Easy instant message format that most are already familiar with.
- A higher level of immediate gratification, which is especially important with Health, Car and Electronic questions since some questions are best answered in real-time.
- Ability to quickly understand the customer's question by asking for clarifying details to help get the customer the best answer almost instantaneously.
- The situation: A customer recently replaced a gasket on his '98 Ford Mustang but now the car idles rough. He needs help from a mechanic on whether or not this could be the O2 sensor or something else so he can continue driving his car.
- The solution: Ron, expert Ford Mechanic on JustAnswer, was able to work with the customer quickly to help find what might cause the idling. After referencing a diagram and receiving more information, he recommended the customer recheck his spark plug. The customer was able to fix the problem and stop his car from idling without having to pay a mechanic hundreds of dollars.
- To see an example of the full question and answer, please visit JustAnswer's Live Chat.
PRE-APPROVED QUOTES FROM JUSTANSWER CEO ANDY KURTZIG
- "Live Chat was created for time-strapped people who don't have the opportunity to sift through pages of information looking for answers. Today's customer expects instant help available to them in real-time, so JustAnswer is committed to providing a platform that allows for that access to our customers."
- "When testing Live Chat, we found that many of the customers preferred the real-time access to Experts – especially in situations where they wanted information immediately."
- "Questions average around $18, which is really an insignificant fee considering the one-on-one interaction with a real Accountant, Doctor, Lawyer, Veterinarian or one of many other verified Experts."
Please visit the top 200-ranked JustAnswer website or view real-time questions online now.
- JustAnswer is a website where people go when they want an answer from a Doctor, Lawyer, Mechanic or one of thousands of third-party verified Experts one-on-one.
- Millions with questions come to the site for affordable and fast answers in more than 150 categories, ranging from Medical to Legal.
- Typically questions cost about $18 and take 10 minutes to get responded to.
- JustAnswer has millions of registered users across more than 145 countries.
- Follow us on Twitter and on Facebook.
JustAnswer Company Blog