Unedited news and product information from vendors.
Reportlinker Adds Global Multi-Channel Trends 2010
May 25, 2010 (11:05 AM EDT)
NEW YORK, May 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
1.) Key Findings
- 78% of all US consumers say they use catalogs to browse and research products or services at least four times a year.
- While many US consumers research and browse services and products in catalogs, they are not using catalogs to make their purchases.
- In the UK, over 65s are most likely to appreciate catalogs, whatever channel they use to complete transactions.
- In 2009, multi-channel mail-order companies in Germany generated sales of EUR 16.1 billion, down from EUR 16.6 billion in 2008.
- In Japan, a successful multi-channel strategy is likely to include both E- and M-Commerce and some combination of a brick-and-mortar presence.
2.) About our Reports
Market reports by yStats.com inform top managers about recent market trends and assist with strategic company decisions.
A list of advantages
- yStats.com provides secondary market research: By using various sources of information we ensure maximum objectivity for all obtained data. As a result companies get a precise and unbiased impression of the market situation.
- The analyses, statistical reports and forecasts are only based on reliable sources including national and international statistical offices, industry and trade associations, business reports, business and company databases, journals, company registries and news portals.
- Our international employees research and filter all sources and translate relevant information into English. This ensures that the content of the original studies is correctly interpreted.
- yStats.com delivers all research results as PowerPoint files. All data can therefore be used directly for board presentations or be individually adapted.
- If required, yStats.com provides in-depth analysis for all research projects. Simply send us a request.
- Customer Expectation and Coverage of different Retail Channels
- Experts Opinions: Are offline Pushes important to E-Commerce?
- Consumers Channel Crossing In-Store and Online
- Multi-Channel - Key Considerations for Marketers
- Usage of different Commerce Channels
- Cataloging to Multi-Channel Retailing: Past Developments and Implications
- The changing Role of Catalogs in Multi-Channel
- Multi-Channel: Retail vs. E-Tail
- Main Problems in Multi-Channel Business
- Multi-Channel - Sales Channels under one Umbrella
- Multi-Channel - Coordination and Promotion
- Multi-Channel - Shopper Profile and Channel Usage
- Multi-Channel - Successful Strategies
- Multi-Channel - Implications for Age Groups
- Fashion Retailers and Multi-Channel
- Sales Growth of different Distribution Channels, in EUR billion, 2008-2009
- Catalog Usage of People who ordered online, by Age Groups, in %, 2009
- Online Usage of People who ordered offline, by Age Groups, in %, 2009
- Sales with Goods, by Mail-Order Group, in EUR million, 2008-2009
- Online Sales with Goods, by Mail-Order Group, in EUR million, 2008-2009
- Successful Multi-Channel Strategies
To order this report: