NEW YORK, Sept. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Below are experts from the ProfNet network that are available to discuss timely issues in your coverage area. If you are interested in interviewing any of the experts, please contact them via the contact information at the end of the listing. To receive these updates by email, send a note to email@example.com with the industries you cover, and we'll add you to the appropriate edition.
If you are in need of additional experts, you can also submit a query to the hundreds of thousands of experts in our network. You can filter your request by institution type and geographic location to get the most targeted responses. The best part? It's free! Just fill out the query form to get started.
If you have any questions or need assistance with any aspect of ProfNet, please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Digital Security Protection for Film, Music and TV
- Honey is Top Fragrance for the Fall
OTHER NEWS & RESOURCES
- Give Yourself a Performance Review. Really!
- NLGJA: Lessons Learned from the Boston Marathon Attacks
- NLGJA: Covering the Big Story
Have you gotten a great source from ProfNet? Do you want to see your picture on the big screen in Times Square? Share your ProfNet success stories and you just might. All you have to do is "like" our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/ProfNetOnFB) and leave a post on our wall sharing with us your best ProfNet success story (make sure to include a link to the article!). Each month, we'll select our favorite success story, and that person will get his/her picture posted in the heart of New York City: the Reuters sign in Times Square. More info here: http://bit.ly/ZUlnUC
Digital Security Protection for Film, Music and TV
The Ethical Hacker
"There is often controversy surrounding the ethical use of hacking in today's digital landscape. I am a member of this debate and believe it can only further our understanding and raise human awareness of today's true risks."
Echemendia, also known as The Ethical Hacker, is an industry leader in digital security and protection for film, music and television. He has handled some of the largest breaches and hacking cases in the entertainment industry, in addition to high profile entertainment leaks. He has delivered training on hacking and other information security topics to the U.S. Marines Corps, NASA, Army, Navy, Google, AMEX, Boeing, Microsoft and IBM. He has experience in breaking into large and complex computer systems or "hacking," as well as providing investigative support for legal prosecution of computer-related crimes. He also teaches this subject to others and as often as possible in order to bring awareness to masses.
Media Contact: Carleen Donovan, email@example.com
Honey is Top Fragrance for the Fall
Senior Product Development Manager
"Honey is one of the most familiar elements in the world. It's a light, warm note that is enjoying resurgence. From its basic use as a food source, honey has now evolved into an inspiration for the fashion, beauty and design world."
The start of fall is the perfect opportunity to embrace a scent that embodies a new season. Tru Fragrance, a leading boutique fragrance development company and world leading fragrance, has identified honey as the top "hipnote" that will triumph throughout the season. Honey is the top ingredient in celebrated 2013 fall fragrances, such as Honey by Marc Jacobs, Pure Honey by Kim Kardashian and Nectarine Blossom & Honey by Jo Malone.
Bukowski is available to speak about honey as one of fall's most sought-after scents, as well as other trending topics in the fragrance industry.
Media Contact: Aimee Nicholls, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following are links to job listings for staff and freelance writers, editors and producers. You can view these and more job listings on our Job Board: http://bit.ly/pncjobboard
See more listings here.
OTHER NEWS & RESOURCES:
Following are links to other news and resources we think you might find useful. If you have an item you think other reporters would be interested in and would like us to include in a future alert, please drop us a line at email@example.com
- GIVE YOURSELF A PERFORMANCE REVIEW. REALLY! As a freelancer writer, reviews are something you want to receive on your book or your article, but have you ever thought of giving yourself a review? It may seem odd, but it's a very worthwhile thing to consider. http://bit.ly/1chFCja
- LESSONS LEARNED FROM THE BOSTON MARATHON ATTACKS. At the NLGJA 2013 National Convention, we heard from the reporters who covered these events as they were unfolding. These were the local reporters who "kept people's smartphones buzzing around the clock." Here's what they had to say about reporting during that hectic week: http://bit.ly/1a3Wn0q
- COVERING THE BIG STORY. How do you go about covering the biggest story of your career? How do you set up protocols? How should journalists conduct themselves? We heard the answers to these questions and more at the NLGJA National Convention from reporters who have covered some of the biggest news stories of recent times. http://bit.ly/14k3tyy
PROFNET is an exclusive service of PR Newswire. To submit a request for experts: http://bit.ly/findexperts To search the ProfNet Connect experts database: http://www.profnetconnect.com To contact ProfNet by phone: +1-800-PROFNET, ext. 1 To share a thought on Expert Alerts: firstname.lastname@example.org