You're in luck.The deadline for the Call for Papers for E2 Santa Clara 2010
has been extended to Friday, July 2nd
. We've partnered with Spigit
to vet our submissions, and you can begin the process here
.A few important things to remember:
- Sign in and create an account to make or review submissions.
- If you have an account from the E2 Boston 2010 Call for Papers, it will work here.
- Submissions can be tagged with one of our pre-populated technology areas or a unique topic of the submitter's choice.
- All submissions made will be immediately viewable on a discussion forum.
- Submitters will be allowed to edit their submissions based on any feedback received, and can also attach files with supporting materials to submissions.
- Submissions will be searchable by technology area, keyword or speaker
After the Call for Papers submissions period closes on July 2nd, an official voting period will begin July 6th through July 16th. The submissions with the most votes will be reviewed by the Advisory Board
and considered for inclusion in the Enterprise 2.0 Conference. Please note, top number of votes does not mean automatic inclusion in the conference. We want the E2 community to collaborate, give us their most exciting ideas and experiences, and tell us what they want to see in Santa Clara in November.Have any questions about submitting?Manuela Farrell
put together a greatpost
with more info on the the process. She is also a great resource to help answer your questions.We look forward to your submission!